Tasty Blues & Brews at the
UnTapped Blues & Brews Festival
May 10th - UnTapped Blues & Brews - Benton County Fairgrounds
- Peach & the Blues All-Stars and Rick Estrin & the Night Cats.
- More than ‘30’ Breweries, plus Wineries, Food Vendors and more!!!
- Music from Noon to 11 pm. (No beer and wine service after 10 pm.)
Sales of all alcohol beverages served at UnTapped in 2014 will benefit Girls on the Run. This not-for-profit, local organization supports pre-adolescent girls with the necessary tools to embrace their individual strengths and successfully navigate life experiences.
This year's charity partner is Girls on the Run of Southeastern Washington. Girls on the Run inspires girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
May 9th - Blues on the Columbia River
at Clover Island
- Randy Oxford Band & Shane Dwight.
- Music starts at 4 pm with pool-side reception - Gates for main stage open at 5:30 pm.
“All patrons must be ‘21’ or older to attend the May 9th and May 10th activities.
These are a 100% ID Check events.”
May 11th - IBC Challenge Regional Quailifying Competition
at Ice Harbor Brewery.
UnTapped Blues & Brews Festival brought to you by:
What People Say About UnTapped . . .